1. John Quincy Adams went skinny dipping in the Potomac on his 79th birthday.
If this mental image has to be stuck in my head?
I want it to be stuck in yours as well.
2. After eating, the common housefly regurgitates it’s food and eats it again.
Because sometimes, pizza is just that good.
3. Charlie Brown’s father is a barber.
Admit it, you never knew that.
4. A barnacle has the largest penis of any other animal in relation to it’s size.
Oddly enough, this is a question that’s rarely asked in trivia games.
And Lord knows, I’ve been waiting to dazzle crowds with my barnacle member dimension knowledge for years.
5. There’s a town in Texas called Ding Dong.
Truly, there is.
It’s north of Austin.
And I have a question for Texas bloggers…
I’m all for being proud of your home town, but….